Panel Oak Finger. 30-670-3800 AB
Price: 256.63 €/pc
Calculate shipping cost
If you want to order several different items, place an order through the shopping cart - there you will see the shipping cost.
Main storage rules for glued panels:
- The complete product is to be packed.
- Do not unpack a glued panel immediately after delivery. It has to “acclimatize” at the room temperature. It is especially true in a wintertime when, after transportation at subzero temperatures, the product is brought into a warm room, and the problems will be inevitable if you unpack it immediately.
- Do not store a glued panel in highly humid rooms, where “wet” repair works are conducted such as plastering, puttying, screed coating.
- Glued panels are to be stored on dry and ventilated premises, in horizontal stacks on cushions.
Main assembling rules for glued panels:
- Before assembling a glued panel, especially in a wintertime, a week-long acclimatization of a glued panel in a room is advised.
- A glued panel is designed for installation in rooms with a temperature of 10 to 30°C and a relative humidity of 40 to 60 %.
- Do not keep a glued panel in vicinity of heaters.
- A glued panel assembly during construction or repair is to be performed by total readiness of a dry room. Low humidity and high temperature in the room are to be avoided as well.
Subscribe to our newsletter
We send you only the best offers. No more than 1 letter per month
* By subscribing to the newsletter, you agree to the personal data processing and information receipt in accordance with the user agreement